Sunday 27 November 2011

Update

So, my plan to kick start my new blog has been delayed somewhat and have been due to the following reasons;
  • I started university and as anticipated, my life has suddenly become extremely fast paced and difficult to manage my time to involve updating my blog as often as I would like.
  • As with starting university, comes starting a new level of work and thus the demands are alot higher.
  • Juggling my time at university, getting all the work done, trying to develop and maintain some form of a social life while I'm here, I'm also stressing about everything else!
Having said this, I am planning on scheduling time into my system to involve this little page of delights so even I can keep up with what I've been doing!

For now,
Carrskid,
Rowling's Apprentice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment