Friday 11 October 2013

The Inevitable

So just to let you know, I have made the inevitable change from using Blogger to Wordpress. I have enjoyed using this hosting website but it was only ever a platform for starting my blog and I feel like the time is right to make the change. Having said that, I'm still in the teething stages over on Wordpress so you will just have to bear with! (Miranda reference intentional!)

Any advice concerning the formatting would be appreciated - I have had a small amount of experience with Wordpress in the past but that was while I was away on exchange in the US last year so getting my bearings again is taking a little while

HOWEVER - the fun bit! - I have a couple upcoming exciting posts regarding Hogwarts letters and The Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour which I absolutely promise to get up on Wordpress in the next couple weeks. My third and final year of university has started and I'm doing not one, but TWO dissertations (thesis for those of you beyond the UK) so I'm really rather inundated with work at the moment!

If you'd like to navigate yourself to my new blog and see how things are set up, here is the link. I'm aware the images on the homepage are a little nauseating at the moment but I'm working on it...


Ciao for now,
Carrskid
Rowling's Apprentice

0 comments:

Post a Comment