Thursday 22 December 2011

There's NO Place like Home

So I'm writing this now I've arrived home for the christmas holidays, naturally, I'll back track a little.

After our plans to spend the last night of term at the union with everyone, a couple of my friends decided to go home early and so we decided to have a very festive sleep over instead, containing The Holiday and the very handsome Mr Jude Law, 13 going on 30, chinese and finally, snowball, after snowball, after snowball!


On the 16th, my last night in my university house I began packing to leave the following day. For the majority of the night however, my room looked alot like this;

Eventually, I managed to contain the necessary essentials in just two suitcases, two cardboard boxes and my handbag. I'll state now however, half of that was necessary for my side trip to my boyfriend's house for 5 days before making it home for christmas.

I then finally made it home, after a lovely brief encounter with the boyfriend's mother, at around 6pm on the 21st (yesterday), only to be woken this morning by my mother, to help put the food shopping away. Welcome home.

For now,
Carrskid,
Rowling's Apprentice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment