Friday 2 December 2011



I'd like to include this post as a general showing off moment of where I live. This lovely find, believe it or not is attached to my campus with just a short woodland walk connecting them, populated largely by squirrels! (never before have I experienced so many of the creatures (makes sense that our mascot is in fact a squirrel) and acorns and oak leaves in one place!) To put it bluntly, I'd never seen an acorn in the physical word, nor an oak leaf (other than drawings obviously) so this excited me ALOT!

The first full weekend spent here was extremely sunny and so I naturally took the opportunity of spending a day roaming round the woods with my camera just to share this with you. I feel extremely lucky to live with this on my door step. Naturally this would be pretty inspirational to those of you who are generally interested in classic novels and wish you were Lizzie Bennet. I personally find it inspirational due to this:


I personally recognise this as my own local scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in which he saves Sirius from the dementors. Naturally I found this amazing! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment