Thursday 1 December 2011

Pinch Punch Happy Holidays!

As everyone is aware, it's the 1st of December and officially the start of the annual countdown to my favourite day of the year. Given that yesterday was then obviously the 30th November, I purchased something new for my shelves of interesting things :D my uni advent calendar.

After receiving a message from my mother asking if I'd bought one for here (and informing me she'd bought one for at home) I decided I'd better be quick and get one! It's nice to know mum bought me one too, and when I eventually get home on the 21st I'll enjoy my backlog of 21 chocolates!

Now it's been a very taxing and stressful day at uni so I shall reward myself with my chocolate for today. I resisted this morning so I could take a photo with the image still in tact :)

Merry run up to christmas everyone!

Carrskid,
Rowling's Apprentice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment